Support Glowcare Foundation End Period Poverty for a Chance to Win $120 in Beauty Goodies
This raffle is an attempt to rally the plant-based beauty community to help fight Period Poverty for young women in rural Nigeria. Due to lack of access to sanitary pads, girls are unable to attend school nor join peers in social activities.
Reports have shown many of these girls suffer from low self esteem, depression, low or no confidence and infections from using unhygienic makeshift sanitary towels like tissue papers, rags or wearing padded cloths.
Your donation of only $10 will supply a whole YEAR of feminine hygiene and sexual health education to one girl in Nigeria. The first two rounds of fundraising have already provided for 500 young women. There is still much to be done, thank you for joining me in the effort to end period poverty!
How to enter:
1. Visit the Glowcare Foundation GoFundMe page linked here. The minimum donation amount per entry is $10 to provide pads to one young woman for a year.
2. Each additional $10 you donate will grant you an additional entry in the raffle.
3. Please email a screenshot of your donation to email@example.com.
One winner will be announced on October 1st, 2020. Raffle open to US residents only.
The winner will receive a gift set ($120 value) containing:
• Full Size Pai Skincare Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
• Full Size ILIA Beauty True Skin Radiant Priming Serum
• Signed Copy of Plant-Based Beauty: The Essential Guide to Detoxing Your Beauty Routine
Please remember to send a screenshot of your donation receipt/confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your participation. Your support will help make real change in underserved communities.